Why do we need CFEP?
- CFEP is essential for fully funding Eagle Peak’s Montessori programs
- State monies are not enough to cover Eagle Peak’s operating expenses
- Charter schools receive significantly less state and federal funding than traditional public schools
- Fundraising helps maintain enrichment classes (art, PE, music, Environmental Education)
- Fundraising keeps low teacher:student ratio
- Your money goes directly to the school
- All funds raised by CFEP belong 100% to Eagle Peak Montessori School and stand apart from state monies allocated for our charter.
- Saves up to 5% of funds raised/donated by avoiding district accounting services
- All funds are managed and processed by CFEP Board members (EPMS parent volunteers)
What Does CFEP Do?
- Manages Annual Giving Campaign to raise much-needed funds for the school
- Oversees exciting events to raise funds
- Dine and Donate Community Dinners
- Annual Auction
- Golden Ticket Raffle
- Manage bank accounts to process monies received and expenses due
- Applies for grants to secure funding from outside sources…a few successes in recent month
Why donate to CFEP?
- 100% of money donated goes to support EPMS
- Without adequate donations, we risk losing enrichment programs such as Art, PE, Music and Environmental Education or having to increase number of students per teacher
- Fundraising activities, including Annual Giving, help to close our budget deficit each year
- Money received at the start of school year helps manage cash flow and allows the school to make crucial budget decisions
- Fundraising allows us to actively plan for our growth and sustainability
- CFEP is a non-profit public benefit corporation exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax ID 87-0743084. All donations are tax deductible.
Annual Giving Information
Consider asking extended family to contribute Remember that many extended family members are happy to contribute when asked
- All CFEP family donations are confidential, as well as, a decision not to donate
- Requesting $1,000 per student
- Payment options are flexible to accommodate each family’s preferences. Selecting a monthly payment plan to a credit card is an easy, hassle-free way to give
*You can make one full payment now of $1,000 per child
*Two half payments of $500 each per child
*Ten equal monthly payments of $100 per child
- Donations by check for the Annual Giving Campaign should be made out to CFEP and dropped off at the main office or mailed to:
Community Foundation for Eagle Peak (CFEP)
800 Hutchinson Rd. Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Click here to print Pledge forms. Pre-printed Pledge forms can also be found in your registration packet or in the office.